LOCATION: CARP AIRPORT
DATE PREPARED: October 19, 2021
To provide Fixed Base Operations services such as monitoring UNICOM and providing airport advisories to
arriving and departing aircraft. Conduct daily airport and aviation fuel quality control inspections.
Perform airfield maintenance requirements, and other duties as required.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Previous aviation related experience an asset.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain (training provided) – Aeronautical Radio Operators license
- Must have the physical ability to perform duties as assigned and the ability to work under stress
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reports to the Airport/FBO Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor Carp UNICOM and provide Airport Advisories.
- Conduct airfield inspections.
- Perform aviation fuel quality control and inventory inspections. Operate mobile Jet truck for aircraft refueling.
- Issue Aircraft Movement and Surface Condition Reports during Snow Removal Season.
- Assist with Snow Removal Operations during Snow Removal Season.
- Conduct airport grass cutting during summer months.
- Conduct airport wildlife control inspections
- Perform airport administration requirements.
- Cleaning of FBO/Terminal and restocking of supplies.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned
- Weekends – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Extra hours may be available Monday through Fridays.
- Outside in all types of weather conditions
All interested individuals, please contact the below.
Airport/FBO Manager Pat Fagnano, West Capital Developments,
Carp Airport, 1500 Thomas Argue Road, Carp Ontario, K0A 1L0
Phone: (613) 839-5276
Fax: (613) 839-5390